DR. HAVKIN IS A BOARD CERTIFIED UROLOGIST
PROUD RECIPIENT OF ANNUAL PATIENT CHOICE AWARD 2008-PRESENT
PROUD RECIPIENT OF ANNUAL COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR AWARD 2010- PRESENT
WELCOME TO HAVKIN UROLOGY
After 12 years of taking care of patients as a partner at MIMA, Dr. Havkin is ready to welcome you to his own private practice.
The office is situated on the corner of Wickam Rd. and West Eau Gallie Blvd, behind the Applebee's restaurant. Over two thousand patients have already found us.
The friendly team of well trained and dedicated professionals remains the same. This speaks volumes of love for the field of urology and loyalty to Dr.Havkin.
Please join our family by calling (321) 500-4545 - new patients are always welcome!
HAVKIN UROLOGY PHILOSOPHY
Dr. Havkin and the team come to work with only one stated goal: Delivery of the Best, State of the Art, personalized and compassionate care from the 1st moment our relationship with the patient begins. We want our patients to feel safe, heard, comfortable, taken care of and at home when they come to our practice. You will always be heard and will never be rushed.
Dr. Havkin provides total Urological care and explores patient's entire history to diagnose and correct any and all urological issues. Many a times patients will come to accept their maladies as the norm or as expected without realizing that improvement and normalization are feasible and often easily attainable when receiving proper diagnosis and care. We strive to identify your problem/problems and won't rest until we can make you better.
Male Sexual Health
- Full spectrum of care for Hypogonadism (low T) Including Testopel testosterone pellets and compounded T pellets.
- Full spectrum of care for Erectile Dysfunction including injections and penile prosthetic surgery (penile implants).
- Treatment of orgasmic dysfunction.
- Pre-mature ejaculation
Voiding Dysfunction (Trouble with Urination)
- Full Spectrum of care for BPH (Enlarged Prostate) Including Minimally Invasive Therapy (UroLift, Microwave Therapy, TUMT) and all forms of surgery including Robotic Surgery (Da Vinci)
- Full Spectrum of care for OAB (Gotta-go-bladder) including Interstim ( "Bladder pacemaker"), Botox, medical therapy and physical therapy.
- Full Spectrum of care for Male and Female urinary incontinence including all forms of surgery and minimally invasive therapy.
- All forms of therapy for Nocturia ( excessive night time urination).
- All forms of stone surgery including Laser and Shock Wave (ESWL) as well as PCNL for very large stones.
- Stone prevention and metabolic work up.
All Scrotal Surgery Including Scrotaplasty In-office-Vasectomy
- Repair of Hydrocele
- Repair of Spermatocele
- Scrotoplasty ( cosmetic altering of redundant scrotum)
- Diagnosis and treatment.
- In office bladder biopsies and minimally invasive treatments.
- Bladder Resection
- Radical Bladder Surgery including Robotic Surgery
- BCG and Mitomycin
- Routine State of the Art surveillance
- State of the Art diagnosis and therapy.
- Radical Laparoscopic Nephrectomy.
- Partial Robotic Nephrectomy.
- Laparoscopic Nephro-ureterectomy
- Robotic/Laparoscopic cryoablation
- State of the Diagnosis and Treatment.
- In office prostate biopsy.
- Genomic testing.
- Prostate Cryoablation (total and focal)
- Da Vinci Robotic Prostatectomy.
- Long term follow up and care.
Testicular Cancer and Adrenal Masses (benign and malignant)
- Laparoscopic and/or Robotic adrenalectomy
- Radical Orchiectomy
- (321) 500-4545
- 3021 West Eau Gallie Blvd, Suite 103, Melbourne, FL 32934
OUR SPECIALIZED DOCTOR
Boris Havkin MD
Make An Appointment
Excellent doctor! Highly recommended. Takes time with patients and has a great bedside manner.
Dr. Havkin is an excellent professional. He performed a Robotic partial Nephrectomy, 2 weeks ago, with a success results. It is not easy to received such a news, but Dr. Havkin was very supporting and he make me feel secure; I trusted on everything he said. Today, thanks God, I am fully recovery, without any additional treatment. THANK YOU Dr. Havkin.
I was diagnosed with kidney cancer and referred to Dr. Havkin for treatment. He practices the latest advances in medicine. Instead of removing my kidney, he performed a cryoablation, thereby, preserving all kidney function. I couldn’t recommend him more highly. He also performed a bladder resection. Both procedures were successful. Your wait time may be a little longer than others, but that’s because he gives you he complete attention and is very thorough.
Jerry Kotik in Melbourne, Fl | Sep 07, 2016
I feel immense gratitude toward Dr. Havkin and his phenomenal staff. From the moment I stepped into his cozy and welcoming office I felt comfortable and at ease despite the fact that I waited 33 min to see him for my initial visit ( he apologized!!!) . I came in for treatment of bladder cancer which he eradicated. But he didn’t just save my life but also dramatically improved my life quality by treating and eliminating my low T and BPH. I feel the best I’ve felt in YEARS! Thank you Dr. Havkin!